Got a health-enhancing product or service to promote? A desire to make a positive impact in your community? A passion for writing? Take us higher by being a contributing blogger! We share you, you share us, everyone benefits!
TO BECOME A CONTRIBUTING BLOGGER:
1. Submit your article to:
Suggested word count is around 800, but shorter or longer is okay so long as you feel you've kept the reader's interest.
2. Be sure to tell us which category of our blog you would like to be featured in:
- Blossoming Soul: the cultivation of a peaceful mind through yoga, meditation, and spiritual practice.
- Budding Vegan: focusing on the development of an easeful, healthy body through nutrition. Preference for vegan or whole foods plant-based lifestyle.
- Blooming Buddha: aimed at supporting yoga off the mat, and into the community, through interpersonal dynamics, environmental activism, social justice, etc. Get creative! We would love to feature a variety of topic, including but not limited to: essential oils and aromatherapy, the benefits of massage, herbology, acupuncture, sustainability, the benefits of Himalayan salt, energy work, the psychology of yoga, etc. Please share your ideas!
3. Include a brief, fun, third person bio (include email, web address, and social media information —we’ll link to you!). Bios should be no more than 1-4 sentences, including links.
4. If accepted and published, please feature your Seeds of Compassion work on your website, Instagram, Facebook, etc.—the more you feature it in your personal and professional sphere, and email it to friends, the more traction and readers it will get.
5. Please include high-resolution images or links to corresponding videos (uploaded to Facebook) when possible.
6. Agree that by submitting, you give Seeds of Compassion “use rights” in perpetuity. That said, you can use our edited and published article with credit and link in any publication that you own or control—i.e. your personal site or social media.